The Galactic Corporation Index du Forum
The Galactic Corporation
Star Wars

The Galactic Corporation Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Download Gom Player Rotate Video ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Galactic Corporation Index du Forum -> Partie Ambassade -> Réglement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tamasanto

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Oct - 15:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Download Gom Player Rotate Video Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Download Gom Player Rotate Video > bit.ly/2f8SeUK

Download Gom Player Rotate Video

a326485f67
Add a check to Rotate, and specify 90 degrees counter-clockwise (other users may need 90 degrees clockwise). This tutorial guides you on how to use VLC Media Player to rotate and save your videos. I have downloaded 2.0.2 version. HOWEVER it doesn't seem to be working for me: first time VLC crashed and I got the same message mentioned in one of the replies above. I tried it twice and it still turned out that way. Reply bob Oct 04, 2013 09:40:58 for anyone who has same problem as me&.A lot easier way to do this upload the video to youtube (they're software automatically fixes orientation)&then download it again&.voila. If you want you can try this method to rotate your video: Reply Rachel May 10, 2014 12:43:18 Thanks for your help. all other videos are now rotated, pixellated and colours messed up! Hwo do I get rid of this mess so that all my other videos will play properly? BTW I installed VLC 2.06 (;atest version) to do this. Why? I tried about 6 times,downloaded other vlc player's &it still doesn't work for me Reply lakonst May 23, 2014 17:01:31 Hello Milda. Would never have known the audio codec etc stuff.

With older versions of VLC the converted file is saved as a .ps file. Reply Nangyalay Zarmal Sep 08, 2014 13:19:21 thanks alot may god bless you Reply jeff20141 Sep 11, 2014 13:09:06 Hello, I have been attempting to save a rotated file for viewing in other programs. Reply DaMathius Aug 09, 2013 02:04:21 I followed all the instructions, but now my new rotated "video" is only audio and it shows a music symbal as the image& How can I have the actual video saved? Reply Grateful Dood Aug 14, 2013 04:08:35 It worked for me! Thank you so much! Reply AB de Villiers Aug 17, 2013 12:52:16 Thanks a lot, Just a question I made a video but the color of one of my friends clothes is not clear so I wanted to change it to another color Is this possible via VLC? Reply cw Aug 28, 2013 01:50:43 super clear instructions, totally worked. No progress bar, no saving of file&. Select "Video (Basic)" > "Screen Rotation (CCW)". Reply Eric Musgrave Oct 11, 2013 16:00:36 I did this and it works like a charm! However, the thumbnail for the video no longer shows up. Bellum May 26, 2013 09:17:08 Thank you soo sooo sooo much for this detailed explanation but again i have a doubt! i tried doing it for one of my video the convert output was fab the way i wanted but then when i tried played it then i noticed that the sound quality has deteriorated and sound quality have now become so poor. If I just select 'rotate' and move 90 then colours are fine and video (AVI) is upright however ALL other videos played in VLC are also rotated. Reply Jyoti Prasad Apr 14, 2015 19:09:56 It rotates but video is cropped from both sides (left and right of the video) almost to one third in width with black sides from both ends.

best player 2 131 download adobedownload all format video player for windows 7free download windows media player 14divx plus web player offline installer downloadadobe flash player 10.3 free download operabommana brothers chandana sisters full movie download dvdrip playerdownload games to mp3 player freedragon city ios hack game player downloadamazon mp3 player download kostenlosflash player 11.8 non ie download for windows

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 13:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Download Gom Player Rotate Video

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Galactic Corporation Index du Forum -> Partie Ambassade -> Réglement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006